Monday, December 21, 2009

What's The Best App on my Iphone?

Hey again followers and friend, there has bin this one question that every Iphone/Ipod Touch owner has bin asking quite a lot when they run into other proud owners like themselves...

"Whats the best App on you got"

well for me am gonna giv you a list of some of my best apps, feel free to add to the list for i am constantly looking for cool new ones

1. Bite sms
I love this app for its got this one main feature that is a seller for me and yes am talking about the idea of not showing who text me on my home screen and not to mention the thumbnail view of all you contacts.

2. Navigon GPS
Love it this is turn by turn on global position smack :-) (gps) not only does it tell you the name of the street your to turn on nor just the fact that it has the best 3d map ever. It has lane assist with highway sign graphic showing where to turn, this is by far one of the best navigation system out there and to think that its on a phone, one word Amazing.

3. Score Centre
g I am a football fan no not your football, nfl football football FIFA and to have my highlight on the go in a very well designed package could not have made me happier. nice job espn

so there you go some of the best apps i have on my iphone that i would die for stay tuned for as i get more i will up date.

Damion thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment